WARRANTY CERTIFICATE AND WARRANTY CONDITIONS
1) The two-year warranty period begins on the day the products are delivered.
2) All parts of the product are covered by the warranty.
3) In the event that the product are found to be defective,, the consumer, in Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No. 6502;
a- Renege on contract,
b- Demanding a discount from the sale value,
c- Demanding a free repair,
ç- Demanding that the sold product be replaced with a non-defective one,
can exercise any of these rights.
4) If the consumer prefer the right to free repair from these rights, the seller is required to repair or have the products repaired without charge, such as labor cost, replacement part cost, or any other conditions. The consumer can also use the right of free repair against the manufacturer or importer. The dealer, the manufacturer and the importer are severally responsible for the consumer's use of this right.
5) If the consumer exercises the right to free repair, the products;
- In case of breaking down within the warranty period,
- In case of exceeding the maximum time required for repair,
- In cases where it is determined by a report by the authorized service station, dealer, manufacturer or importer that its repair is not possible;
The consumer may demand for a refund of the purchase price, a reduction in the amount of the defect, or, if possible, a replacement of the defective product with non-defective ones from the dealer. The dealer cannot refuse the consumer's demand. If this demand is not fulfilled, the dealer, the manufacturer , and the importer are severally liable.
6) The product's repair time cannot exceed 20 working days and 30 working days for passenger cars and vans. Within the warranty period, this period begins with the notification of a product-related breakdown to the authorized service station or the seller, and outside the warranty period, it begins with the date of delivery of the product to the authorized service station. In the event that the product breakdowns within the warranty period, the time spent in repair is added to the warranty period.
7) The warranty does not cover breakdowns that occur as a result of using the product in a way that violates the terms of the user manual.
8)The consumer can apply to the Consumer Arbitration Committee or the Consumer Court in the place of residence or the consumer transaction, in case of disputes that may arise regarding the exercise of his/her rights under the warranty.
9) In the event that this Warranty Certificate is not given by the dealer, the consumer can apply to the Ministry of Customs and Trade and General Directorate of Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance.
2. WARRANTY CONDITIONS
The Arora warranty period starts from the delivery date of the vehicle and lasts for 2 years. However, the product's legal warranty period is two years or 30,000 kilometers from the date of delivery. For commercial uses, this period is two years or 20,000 kilometers.( whichever comes first)
All parts of the vehicle are covered by warranty of our company in accordance with the conditions specified in the User's Manual.
The warranty period of the product replaced during the warranty application is limited to the remainder of the vehicle's warranty period. In addition, the consumer is responsible for the situations that arise as a result of continuing to use the defective product.
Consumers can apply to Consumer Courts or Consumer Arbitration Committees about their complaints and objections, taking into account the monetary value of the dispute.
• Arora motorcycle suggesed that only original spare parts supplied by Arora be used to repair your product.The warranty does not cover problems, incompatibilities, or malfunctions caused by the use of non-original parts, accessories, or fluids in maintenance and repairs (even if they are used by an authorized service).Even if the service assembles the part brought by the customer, the malfunctions caused by this part, as well as the main part and system of the vehicle where the part is assembled, are not covered by the warranty. The institutions and individuals who implement these parts bear responsibility for this.
3. Conditions Not Covered by Warranty:
- Delaying the repair of the product, the use of non-original parts and the resulting malfunctions,
- Damages and losses caused by misuse of the product,
- Uses that are not specified in the user's manual,
- Actual damages caused by external factors,
- In the event of a malfunction caused by use, the vehicle's transportation costs to the nearest authorized service(carriage),
- Worn parts and consumables over time,
- Vehicles that do not undergo periodic maintenance,
- Operations and repairs not performed by authorized services.
Parts that do not breakdowns due to material or manufacturing flaws, but wear out over time, reach the end of their useful life, and become unusable for similar reasons, or parts replaced as a result of mandatory periodic/non-periodic maintenance/repairs, even if they have to be replaced before maintenance periods due to usage conditions, the warranty does not cover this operation.
Rough road conditions, environmental factors, traffic conditions, wear and tear caused by use, all types of performance tests and applications related to race, duress, and damage contrary to operating instructions are not covered by the warranty.
Replacement of consumables, including but not limited to the following items, is not covered by the warranty:
Spark plugs, filters, bulbs, coolant, oils, hydraulics, gaskets, hoses, belts, chains, linings, clutches, etc. consumables.
The warranty does not cover applications for parts or accessories that are affected or damaged by the following conditions:
Wear and tear, completion of its lifetime, breakdowns caused by carelessness, premature wear due to frequency and shape of use, etc. situations (premature wear as a result of excessive use of brakes or clutches, etc.)
External factors - terrorism - malicious use, fire, theft, environmental factors etc.
Failure to perform mandatory periodic maintenance.ı
Breakdowns and damages resulting from accidents and/or clashes, falls, natural disasters, other natural events. (rain, hail, flood, earthquake, etc.)
Modification of any part without permission.( intervention of unauthorized person.)
Improper modification or use of parts, or use of parts not in accordance with their design.
Visual defects such as discoloration of painted and unpainted surfaces and bakelite parts that occur over time and do not affect the functions of the product,
Malfunctions caused by overloading or overstrain,
Malfunctions that occur as a result of not performing the daily maintenance of the product specified in the "checks to be made before the ride" in the User's Manual by the user.,
Tires that are used even though the tread wear indicator exceeds the limit and the damage caused by this is not covered by the warranty,
In cases where the motorcycle is used for activities such as racing, renting or, training, the warranty will be completely void,
The warranty does not cover malfunctions that occur as a result of exceeding the vehicle's legal speed limits. As a result,malfunctions occurring in the engine parts will be considered as misuse of the vehicle.
It is normal for your vehicle to consume oil at a certain level. This oil consumption cannot be considered as a defect.
Vehicles whose real mileage cannot be determined by changing the odometer are not covered by the warranty. It's also possible that this change will result in criminal charges. It also includes removing the odometer cable.
4. Rules The User Must Follow:
The user is responsible for taking the vehicle to the authorized service as soon as possible after a problem occurs.
Maintenance is the most essential thing to keep the vehicle running smoothly. It is assumed that you use your vehicle normally during the periodic maintenance program. Improper use of the vehicle contrary to normal conditions will require more frequent inspection/maintenance and more frequent replacement of some parts.
The user cannot use the vehicle contrary to the technical specifications in the catalog and similar documents . If the vehicle is used in a way that does not comply with the technical specifications, the user cannot make a claim about the situations that are not included in the technical specifications.
A fee will be charged for vehicle maintenance, including periodic maintenance.
The warranty does not cover malfunctions caused by careless use, failure to perform periodic maintenance, failure to perform daily maintenance and controls, or incorrect maintenance.
The records of the periodic maintenance of the vehicles will be examined as a priority in response to user complaints to arbitration committees. If the vehicle has not undergone periodic maintenance, the complaint application will be considered to have been used in violation of the user manual, and the consumer's request may be rejected.
We recommend you the nearest Authorized Service as the best place where you can perform the maintenance needs of your vehicle. In case of repairs under warranty, they must be carried out by Arora Authorized Service. It's possible that you'll be asked to bring documents proving that you've completed all of the maintenance activities.
A copy of the periodic maintenance schedule in the warranty document which means a work order record showing the maintenance date and the work done. Work orders must be signed or stamped by the person authorized to maintain your vehicle. The sections in your warranty document should be filled accordingly.
Users are responsible for keeping copies of work orders/invoices that provide detailed information about required periodic maintenance and submitting these documents as needed.
If the vehicles are charged irregularly or improperly or the charging time is exceeded, different shapes(swelling,swollen) may occur in the batteries. In this case, even if there is a problem within the first six months from the date of purchase of the battery connected to the vehicle, it is considered as misusage.
The user is responsible for any malfunctions caused by frequent use of the vehicles used in the package service (or any other type of commercial uses).
When the vehicle is not used (shelf life of the parts), it is the user's responsibility to take action according to the condition of the parts and the time remaining from the shelf life. Batteries have an explicit shelf life. Batteries that have not been charged for an extended period of time and components of products that have not been stored according to the user manual may malfunction.
It is the responsibility of the user to follow up on the information specified in the warranty certificate and user manual.It is the user's responsibility to follow up the periodic maintenance schedule in the user manual and to have the maintenance in this schedule performed by authorized services.