Personal / Sensitive information
ARORA does not collect any personal or sensitive information without the knowledge and consent of the data subject. Grant of access permission shall amount to your consent. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a visitor. We may offer additional services / facilities / features to you as a User of our Platform or a Customer on our Platform. These additional services / facilities / features shall be optional and the data subject reserves the right to opt out of them at any stage. Further, to provide these additional services / facilities / features, we may require you to share personal information. We will seek your permission to access any such personal or sensitive information (such as but not limited to location access, phone book access, media files access etc). You reserve the right to grant specific and limited access, as per your preference. You may change your preference at any time on our platform.
- We may collect personal information (“Personal Information”) from You while You register and create an ‘Account’ and avail Services available through the Platform. This information may include Your picture, name, Email ID, contact number, your financial information, Your Vehicle Owner Information including but not limited to RTO registration details, chassis and engine numbers and any other information as may be required to create the Account and as supplied by You for the specific purpose of providing You Services.
- Location and Vehicle Information: For ARORA to be able to provide vehicle specific services to you through its platform, we may seek consent to obtain your vehicle’s location information. We may further obtain information related to your vehicle, including without limitation, type of the vehicle, manufacturer and model number of the vehicle, battery information, vehicle faults, vehicle identification number (VIN), and any other vehicle information as may be required for ARORA to be able to provide any vehicle specific services.
- Phonebook, contacts, device location, SMS- and call-related data, inventory of other websites on the device, microphone, camera and other sensitive device or usage data: In order for us to be able to provide you the services/any additional services (such as Map, Trip Details, GeoFence, Anti-theft alerts, unauthorised vehicle movement alerts, emergency contact SMS, Bluetooth for Android users, Music, SMS & Call Management etc), we may seek permission to obtain access to your phonebook, contacts, device location, SMS- and call-related data, inventory of other websites on the device, microphone, camera and other sensitive device or usage data. Our platform provides the data subject with an option to ‘delete account’. By exercising this option, all information submitted by the data subject shall be deleted by the Company.
Any personal information you submit through our request forms or online registration forms or any other form on our Platform is meant only for the intended purpose of that section in the Platform respectively. Any such information may be shared with authorised third-party service providers (such as insurer, financier etc) if you choose to opt-in for any such third- party services. By agreeing to opt in, you consent to such information being shared with the authorised third-party. By giving your contact details to us over any of our Platform or Walk-in etc, you agree to receive communication from us over email/SMS/Call/WhatsApp.
ARORA also does not send unsolicited emails to data subjects of its Platform. We use the information we collect about you to establish your account and provide Services, provide customized content to you, communicate with you to inform about our features and services, promotional messages and take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities. We may use your email address or phone number (if provided by you) to contact you regarding changes to the Services, system maintenance and outage issues, account issues, or otherwise to troubleshoot problems.
- ARORA may collect non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”) from you through the platform when you visit and/ or use the Platform. Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, internet protocol address, information collected through Cookies, details of your internet service provider, the date, time and duration of your usage of the Platform, pixel tags and other similar technologies, demographic information, etc. Our platform gathers some information automatically when you visit the platform and stores it in log files. We may collect certain information about your mobile device through which you have accessed the platform to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the platform.
As a part of enhancing our platform & providing a good visitor experience for users, visitors, customers of our platform, we run analytics on our platform to analyse use of our content in-terms of content requested or downloaded and number of visits or hits. Data collected during this process is only used for identifying improvement possibilities and does not cater to any other purposes.
Links to other websites
If you choose to visit an individual, a business or advertiser’s Website by “clicking on” on a third party link from our platform, you will be directed to that third party’s Website. The fact that we link to any third-party Website or present an advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of any such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices.
The security of your information is very important to us, but please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You are requested to report any address: [email protected]
Phishing or false Emails/SMS
If you receive an email/SMS that appears to be from ARORA that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email / SMS was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information. We do not ask for this type of information in an email / SMS. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any suspicion.
Disclosure Of Data
ARORA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is whenever necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation or if disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of court or authorized agency of Government or other legal process
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against any legal liability
- The information, products, and services included in or available on our platform may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. ARORA is not responsible for any typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Our platform and/or its respective suppliers/ affiliates may make improvements and/or changes on the platform at any time.
- Advice received via our platform should not be relied upon for personal, legal, commercial or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Our platform and/or its respective suppliers, affiliates, associates, representatives make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, products and services contained on the platform for any purpose. All such information, products offered, services offered etc. are provided on an “as is where is” basis without warranty of any kind. We and/or our respective suppliers, associates, affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The platform reserves the right to cancel any listing at any time for any reason, with or without cause/reason, and reserves the right to prohibit or restrict access to the Services to anyone at any time, with or without cause/reason.
- The material that appears on the platform is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before purchasing goods or services (through the online purchase portal at www.arora.com.tr or through a dealership) you’ve read about on the platform, you should confirm with the selected dealer any information that is important to your purchasing decision. The Company or the platform is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the performance of, any such goods or services
- If you rely on this service or any material available through this service, you do at your own risk. You understand and accept that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies and/or other problems with the information, products and services published on this site.
- This service is provided to you “as is”. We and our affiliates, agents, licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the service (or any information, goods or services that are referred to, advertised on, or sold through this service). Nor do we guarantee that this information will be error free or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The platform reserves the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for photographic errors.
- You agree that any material, information (except Personal / Sensitive Information), and ideas that you transmit to the platform shall be and remain the property of the platform.
- All Transmissions (except Personal / Sensitive Information) shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and the platform shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the Transmissions to others without limitation. Additionally, the platform shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information.
- You further agree that the platform may use information about your demographics and use of this site in any manner.
- You agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the platform any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
- The platform may collect information from visitors that is not personally-identifiable, including the visitor's operating system, browser, domain name, and the specific web pages on the platform that are accessed or visited. The platform only collects this information in the aggregate, and only uses it to improve the platform
- The platform informs visitors that when they visit the platform, the platform may store some information on the visitor’s computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. These files allow the platform to tailor the platform to reflect a user’s / customer’s / visitor’s listed or historical preferences. Most Web browsers allow users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. You are asked to refer to your browser's instructions to learn about those functions. We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our platform, or on any links on any of our platform. We do not endorse in anyway any advertisers on our platform. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance. The linked Websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
- We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. The platform is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the platform constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the platform is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the platform. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submissions, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
- Software (if any) that is made available to download from the platform, excluding software that may be made available by end - users through a Communication Service, (“Software”) is the end work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
- We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of the platform and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the data subject and the Company with respect to the platform and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the data subject and the Company with respect to the platform. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- You hereby agree to release the Company, its suppliers, service partners, agents, employees, consultants, officers and directors from all claims, demands and damages, whether actual or consequential, of every kind, whether known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or relating to any and all listings, transactions, or any other use of the platform.
- The Company is not responsible for any pornographic material, restricted secrets or controlled content or material in any form, which may be uploaded by Registered Users/third parties onto the platform. All submissions of this nature are unauthorized by the Company and it shall use its best efforts to remove any such submission as soon as it is notified of the same. The Company is not responsible for and will not be liable for, any conduct, failure to act, product or services of the platform’s affiliated Websites, including, without limitation, the manner and timing of opportunities to accumulate or use the platform and any malfunction, breach of warranty or injury or damage suffered as a result of the products or services offered by any platform affiliated Websites.
- The Company does not warrant the safety of any data sought from you through voluntary access permissions. You shall be solely responsible for submitting, saving, storing or otherwise allowing access to your personal data by granting access to such data. Any breach or loss of such personal data that may happen other than due to negligence of the Company, shall not be the responsibility of the Company. Access permissions for any data sought is voluntary and may be needed for any voluntary services that we might offer. You reserve the right to disallow any access permissions and to choose opting out of any such services.
- Before submitting any personal / sensitive information, it shall be the sole responsibility of the data subject to ensure that any such website or mobile application is a platform of the Company. In the event any third party website or mobile application purports to be the Company’s platform and the data subject submits their personal / sensitive information on such website / mobile application, the Company disclaims any liability in the event the data subject suffers from any breach of its personal/sensitive information if such breach occurs through a platform not owned by the Company.
DISCLAIMER FOR PRINTED COMMUNICATION
- The specific details of this brochure or any other form of printed communication that you are in possession with, does not apply to any particular product supplied or offered for sale. The manufacturers reserve the right to vary any specifications, including the colours and price, with or without notice at such times in such manner as deemed appropriate. Do note that major as well as minor iterations may be involved. This publication shall not constitute under any circumstances whatsoever - an offer by the Company to any individual.
- While all possible efforts are made to ensure the specification accuracy before printing, all brochures are prepared and printed several weeks or months in advance of actual distribution of all products and hence consequently cannot always immediately reflect either the changes in specification or in some isolated cases the provision of a particular feature.
- In no event shall our dealership be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this brochure or any other printed communication you may access or your use of the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
- All content published or otherwise accessible through this printed communication is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by ARORA.
- You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non - commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through this web site and maintain such notices in the Content.
- The names associated with the products, services, partners and suppliers mentioned in this web site may be trade - marks of either ARORA. You shall not use any trade - mark displayed on the web site without the express written consent of the relevant own er of the trade - mark.